Discuss getting 0M ohms L- N on Lighting Circuit and cooker Circuit... in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

It detects an imbalance in a circuit between live conductors and live. Conductors and earth, hence short circuits and earth faults,
No need to be so patronizing mate for your information I created this name in 2009 looking for help and advice about doing so, with no success but have completed my assessments anyway, this is a forum for people to get help when they need it not to get scrutinized by idiots like you

There is no such thing as a stupid question but dont go and throw your rattle out of the pram when someone points out that you are not thinking about the way the device operates

Just as a side note, when I was undergoing my 4 year apprenticeship there were many, many times when I would get hauled over the coals by the guys teaching me for making a stupid mistake.
I was young and I did argue a lot...at first...before realising that I knew nothing compared to them.
I realise that we live in a different time now, and we must be kind to people, and never put them down, and most new electricians are older from a different background, but I am getting sick of trying to help people on this forum with little knowledge or training, who come on here expecting to be told how to do what is a skilled and often dangerous job, only to be shouted at because we don't answer in a way which makes them feel respected and fulfilled!
You want to be told what to do like an apprentice? Then don't be surprised if some of us act like you are one.

Photocells or Motion sensors on lighting?
Cooker top wired into the back of the live side of the 45a dp switch?
Just throwing ideas about

Reply to getting 0M ohms L- N on Lighting Circuit and cooker Circuit... in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock