Discuss Getting into the dark arts of EV charging in the Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Van was safe enough directly in line with a camera at newcraighall park n ride.
Course was in centre of Edinburgh in the Hilton hotel on north bridge. Had enough time to visit the gin shop opposite before coming home.

Course was ok. 100% on multi choice exam, so it couldn’t have been that hard.
Didnt really need the feckin book in the end as there was course notes handed out…. (I think one or two questions I had to use it as the answers were not obvious in the notes)
I did the 2919-01 a couple of months ago... 92.5% (3 questions wrong)... but then I only took 15 mins of the 60 mins available and no book was used. They definitely need to make these exams harder !

Reply to Getting into the dark arts of EV charging in the Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
I have a single 7kW EV charger that serves three holiday cottage. The supply to it is E7, with the night rate currently at exactly half the day...
Replies
Views
I am looking for advice on getting an upgraded 25 meter extension cable from my office into my car park to charge my EV from an IP66 rated socket...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking at this again… As most now know the industry is spit on EV Charging and Pen fault detection! Given there is no standard for...
Replies
Views
So I am a fully qualified spark with my own company, however I also have a few properties I rent out. One of my tenants asked if they can have an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock