Discuss Getting part p registered again in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys. Just an update and looking for a piece of advice really. Lost the job any way. The advice is:
I was with elecsa and had to temp suspend as I went into subbing for a company and had nothing to show, ( kind of put all my eggs in one basket), now I really want to get registered again as it is hindering me getting jobs and the work has slowed down with the company I was working for. I was thinking as what was previously said and change my board again, and go with another scheme. Napit to be honest. I noticed that as I was registered with elecsa within 2 years napit want a letter from them stating this, I called elecsa today and asked for one and they told me that they don't issue letters as such but they can send an email stating the last date of registration and so will be seen that it was in last 2 years. Just wondering if anyone else has done this and will a email be sufficient? Just don't want to get caught out really as I don't think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing and lost a bit of faith in them.
If anyone can help with a bit of advice, that would be great.
Cheers

Also as a side note, if I change my board, it is located under the stairs. Just wondering will it need moving to another location. I dont think so as it will be metal, but just got me thinking as it would be used for assesment.

Hi guy, another q,
Trying to fill in application form for napit and was told an apply as withkng 2 years of last registration from elecsa. But just noticed that it asks on application form when the last assesment date was. Just wondering is the 2 years from last assesment or from when the last years registration runs out? Example my last assesment was dec 16 but took temp/ voluntary suspension dec17 so in my eyes 2 years is from dec 17 and that was the impression I got from napit rep. But reading the application its asking for last assesment. Just wondering as napit are closed would anyone on here know?
Thanks in advance.

Reply to Getting part p registered again in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock