• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Go on admit white van owners, you watching the Royal Wedding? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesparkykent

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Trainee Access
No...not interested in the slightest. Are you one of the people camping out? ;)

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Solar Guru
Trainee Access
DIY
don'tmention royal weddings. years ago the x taped andrew's and thingies wedding on vhs. over my tape of return of the pink panther. this was reason for divorce.

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
I've got a blue van and no I won't

Good luck to them - not sure I'd want a billion or so people watching my big day........

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
No...not interested in the slightest. Are you one of the people camping out? ;)
Doesn't bother me tone honest if my Mum was still alive she would be glued to the TV.

My girlfriend though is a freelancer at the designers who made the engagement and wedding dress though, the free advertising must be worth about £1M

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
My girlfriend though is a freelancer at the designers who made the engagement and wedding dress though, the free advertising must be worth about £1M
The "exposure" the UK will get tomorrow across the world couldn't be bought ...............

Andy78

Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
I've a perfect excuse not to due to a recent turn of events.
The baby daughter has started crawling this week so suddenly the cables trailing up to the chimney breast mounted TV need routing up out the way. Like I have been meaning to get round to for a while now. This means the TV has to come off the wall for the day. No other option :grin:

Andy78

Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
I'm not totally down on the wedding though, I have purchased some souvenir merchandise.

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
The baby daughter has started crawling this week so suddenly the cables trailing up to the chimney breast mounted TV need routing up out the way. Like I have been meaning to get round to for a while now. This means the TV has to come off the wall for the day. No other option :grin:
Post a photo up of the black eye when your missus thumps you lol.

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Solar Guru
Trainee Access
DIY
tip. before re hanging the TV, switch it on. then you got a better chance of fixing it right way up.

buzzlightyear

please let me back in to the prison cell.
Electrician's Arms
I will be kissing the TV ,when she walks down the isle on her own .and shouting your loss ,and carrot head gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.