Discuss Go on admit white van owners, you watching the Royal Wedding? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Nope I get all my beef pre-minced, it makes a nicer chilli.

I bet you say that to all the........

Go on admit white van owners, you watching the Royal Wedding? Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 22.59.47 - EletriciansForums.net

Its that Space Odyssey thing again.

Anyway, BBC coverage starts at 9am tomorrow, or should I watch it on Sky. Or should I watch it on ITV, record it on Sky, then watch a replay on BBC iPlayer. What do you think.

Alternatively, I could just go down the pub and get ---- faced.

Incidentally elsbaldo, is that bloke wearing a syrup?

See I knew it. They've all gone off to bed, so they can get up early for the Royal Wedding. Bunch of pansies. Might as well retire myself, seeing's though no ones bothered in staying up, to trade abuse. :D

Daughter will be watching it. I'll be on Youtube, watching zombies get killed.

Reply to Go on admit white van owners, you watching the Royal Wedding? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock