Discuss Go on admit white van owners, you watching the Royal Wedding? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

No...not interested in the slightest. Are you one of the people camping out? ;)
Doesn't bother me tone honest if my Mum was still alive she would be glued to the TV.

My girlfriend though is a freelancer at the designers who made the engagement and wedding dress though, the free advertising must be worth about £1M

My girlfriend though is a freelancer at the designers who made the engagement and wedding dress though, the free advertising must be worth about £1M

The "exposure" the UK will get tomorrow across the world couldn't be bought ...............

I've a perfect excuse not to due to a recent turn of events.
The baby daughter has started crawling this week so suddenly the cables trailing up to the chimney breast mounted TV need routing up out the way. Like I have been meaning to get round to for a while now. This means the TV has to come off the wall for the day. No other option :grin:

I'm not totally down on the wedding though, I have purchased some souvenir merchandise.

Go on admit white van owners, you watching the Royal Wedding? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

The baby daughter has started crawling this week so suddenly the cables trailing up to the chimney breast mounted TV need routing up out the way. Like I have been meaning to get round to for a while now. This means the TV has to come off the wall for the day. No other option :grin:
Post a photo up of the black eye when your missus thumps you lol.

tip. before re hanging the TV, switch it on. then you got a better chance of fixing it right way up.

Thats nothing. I've paid for the church service, the finger buffet (couldn't afford sit down), bunch of guys on horses, bunch of guys to keep on eye on things (you know what I mean ;) ), and their Honeymoon trip; I can reveal here officially, its Skegness.

and their Honeymoon trip; I can reveal here officially, its Skegness.

I got reliably informed that it is going to be Wigan Pier.

Reply to Go on admit white van owners, you watching the Royal Wedding? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock