Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Good Afternoon all.. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

edwards0359

-
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Just saying hello,

Been a ‘lurker’ for a while now and gaining more of an interest in becoming a more qualified and competent electrician recently.

A bit about me, I’m 26, currently serving as an electrician in the British Army (9 years so far)

The work I do is completely different to installations as you lot are probably aware of. I work more with generators and installing temporary power.

I have completed a level 3 NVQ in installation, maintenance and electrical engineering, 17th edition qualified (booked on 18th in June) C&G PAT user & PAT manager and will be booked on to inspection and testing when time allows. (All qualifications were/will be gained via my job.) *cough* free of charge also

I would however, like to gain further experience and further exposure to the domestic side of life in the near future.

Cheers

Aico 3000
Pete999

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Welcome, Name rank and service number.:tongue::policeofficer: nearest emoji I could find sorry.

l4urence

l4urence

-
Arms
Patron
There's a niche market for temporary power supplies - if you fancy doing that sort of thing - festivals, TV, concerts, exhibitions etc. Most of the kit comes from contractors - pre-tested. Can send a link to an interesting podcast that NAPIT ran recently.

E

edwards0359

-
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's a niche market for temporary power supplies - if you fancy doing that sort of thing - festivals, TV, concerts, exhibitions etc. Most of the kit comes from contractors - pre-tested. Can send a link to an interesting podcast that NAPIT ran recently.
Would be happy to take a listen, thanks pal

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
welcome to the borg collective. as an ex-forces grunt, you will be amenable to assimilation. resistance is futile.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Good Afternoon all.. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom