Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Advent Win
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

This has got to stop @richy3333.....I’m starting to feel jealous every time you put a picture up! 😂....north Scotland is on my mrs and I bucket list once the kids can fend for emselves.....

This has got to stop @richy3333north Scotland is on my mrs and I bucket list once the kids can fend for emselves.....
Chuck the kids in a kennels and get up there. I used to go every year, even got married up there (Ullapool) and it's a fantastic place. West coast is the prettiest. The only chance I get to get to Scotland these days is for work. Got a day there next week. Drive up Monday, job Tue then back to Nottinghamshire for my job Thursday.

Put them in one of those dog cages and chuck them in the back of the car. Better still in a cage in a little trailer behind the car.

richy3333

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Sory Guys. It's all real honest. Todays pic was from a customers driveway. To the right out of shot are old 2nd WW gun placements. The bridge led to the sea edge where a pontoon loaded with charges stretched across the sea to blow up sneaky German U boats! If it makes you feel any better this is what I was met with electrically:
IMG_1676.jpeg
Couldn't get the cover off the boards. Having removed the panels I then found this:

IMG_1679.jpeg

Old THTC system. DNO used a 3ph head in the meter cupboard (although 3Ph not available here). When the white meter was removed someone got creative with the PME:

IMG_1677.jpeg

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
seems like wet-pants is colour blind as well.

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Sory Guys. It's all real honest. Todays pic was from a customers driveway. To the right out of shot are old 2nd WW gun placements. The bridge led to the sea edge where a pontoon loaded with charges stretched across the sea to blow up sneaky German U boats! If it makes you feel any better this is what I was met with electrically:
View attachment 56361
Couldn't get the cover off the boards. Having removed the panels I then found this:

View attachment 56362

Old THTC system. DNO used a 3ph head in the meter cupboard (although 3Ph not available here). When the white meter was removed someone got creative with the PME:

View attachment 56363
Love old ww2 relics. There's a mostly complete ack ack gun site in our village.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
too true. i just realised, I'm only 11 in dog years.

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Not ready to start on this just yet, new kitchen to rough first.... but soon, I’ll have to untangle this little mess.
Spot the incoming cable.

8F9E0BCE-C197-42BA-A2BD-AC14FC006592.jpeg

D76CA7EC-FBB9-424E-8AB5-218A0B1BA18A.jpeg
The WAGO box is mine. Random t&e with a taped up connector on the end. I think went to a bell transformer.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom