Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Ohm

-
Reaction score
😕 wading through OLEV approved installer paper work EVHS & WCS very confusing, Surge install on Weds 😷

Wilko

Wilko

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Lazy day here mooching about. I had a job to quote on but they rang and said their street was blocked. Probably by the chaps who Pete observed playing silly whatsits.

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
got 3 miles from home to find A49 closed. possibly flooding.had to turn round, back home and take alternate route. M56 and M60 diabolical with dirty spray on windscreen, low sun directly in eyes. several times was blind till washers cleared screen. must have used a gallon of sceeemwash on a 56 mile round trip.

Moley

Moley

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Spent the first part of the morning at the dentist having a filling. That was followed by a 4 1/2 hour drive to Grimsby for work. Now sat in a Holiday Inn looking at the rather bleak food menu 😕

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
no work on tomorrow. got to prepare a quote to take over and service a fire alarm.new panel & batteries and a few other bits. then fitting a new 5 point locking mechanism to our front door. tidy up of van. job in Stoke at weekend with my lad.

D
Reaction score
I am van buying in the blinking rain.
Looks like its going to be another Berlingo to get back in business as quick as possible
I was looking at purchasing a belingo.
Sounds like it must do the job if you're getting another one.
Do you have diesel or petrol?

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was looking at purchasing a belingo.
Sounds like it must do the job if you're getting another one.
Do you have diesel or petrol?
From experience, Berlingo’s are good little vans, but the handbrakes can be dodgy.

01430C06-6806-4A7B-8ABF-10A2AD214903.jpeg

Ps. Ply lining kit for sale. Would fit Citroen Berlingo😀

edit. Confused me this early on a Tuesday. Thought I was replying to another more recent “what van?” post. This was already covered in this thread way back at #10.
🤪

Last edited:
Pete999

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Every cloud then 😁
Morning All, just got up had me Meds TV on just waiting to see what today brings, might go and have a look at me tools later, if the snow melts, wondering what the Mrs will make me for Brekky, have a good day All, WATCHING "CRIMS CAUGHR\T ON CAMERA" Anything interesting happens I'll let you all know, but don't hold your breath, pretty dull in a cold Northampton.

richy3333

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Morning All, just got up had me Meds TV on just waiting to see what today brings, might go and have a look at me tools later, if the snow melts, wondering what the Mrs will make me for Brekky, have a good day All, WATCHING "CRIMS CAUGHR\T ON CAMERA" Anything interesting happens I'll let you all know, but don't hold your breath, pretty dull in a cold Northampton.
Was @telectrix on that episode 😂

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Still getting over the best ever name for a dog grooming business I saw on TV last night.

One of those programmes where the subject is an overweight person, can’t get out the house type.
Had gastric surgery, dropped from 41 to 29 stone, and with newly found self confidence did a little work experience at this grooming place in Glasgow.

The name was “Captain Dug-wash”

classic

Megawatt

Megawatt

-
Arms
Reaction score
Still getting over the best ever name for a dog grooming business I saw on TV last night.

One of those programmes where the subject is an overweight person, can’t get out the house type.
Had gastric surgery, dropped from 41 to 29 stone, and with newly found self confidence did a little work experience at this grooming place in Glasgow.

The name was “Captain Dug-wash”

classic
Good morning everyone and I guess it’s time to get off my but. Have 2 jobs to accomplish with one I got a call last night about bathroom lights acting up, I’m guessing that it’s the light switch (easy fix) then on to another place to just replace 2 existing lights outside in the rain. I’m also booked every day through the weekend including Sunday. Have a great day everyone

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Morning everyone! Another day of attempting to home school today.
I’m glad I’m out on site today.

Eldest is still home from uni, but lectures have started. She is in the living room, trying to speak to her lecturer in Manderin.

The middle one is in the kitchen.... French and maths. Not her best subjects.

The littlest one is in the dining room on a music lesson blowing a tune on a trumbone!

My wife is either sitting upstairs watching telly, or escaped to Tesco

Lou

Lou

Admin
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That is mad!!! I was doing prime numbers. Something which I have never needed in life lol

7029 dave

7029 dave

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Moaning all, took me 30minutes to get out of bed this morning the back is really bad, had my MRI scan 2 weeks ago, hope they can do something for me on pain killers every day, hope im not written off at the age of 56, my mother is 93 and walking better than me, please look after your backs.!

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Moaning all, took me 30minutes to get out of bed this morning the back is really bad, had my MRI scan 2 weeks ago, hope they can do something for me on pain killers every day, hope im not written off at the age of 56, my mother is 93 and walking better than me, please look after your backs.!
similar here. i find that ibuprofen gel helps a lot. just rub it in, about 1 teaspoonful.

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical News from Electricians Forums and Friends

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.