Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Moley

Moley

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Been a quiet day. We've just taken on a new stores near Hungerford so moved some stuff from the Welsh stores to there. Got a phone call while I was there from my doctors surgery. Could I call in today to be microchipped, sorry, vacinated ? So at 16.50 I had my jab. I wonder when my second head will start growing?

Tomorrow involves an early start. S.Wales to Enfield, do the job then back home.

nicebutdim

nicebutdim

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Been a quiet day. We've just taken on a new stores near Hungerford so moved some stuff from the Welsh stores to there. Got a phone call while I was there from my doctors surgery. Could I call in today to be microchipped, sorry, vacinated ? So at 16.50 I had my jab. I wonder when my second head will start growing?

If this happens, take extra care when zipping your fly.

James

James

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
If this happens, take extra care when zipping your fly.
Don’t I know it.

As a young boy, I was always told it was rude not to do it up after you have finished.

Courtship stages, I discovered that it was in-fact rude to do up your flys after you had finished, especially if her hair got stuck in the zip.

Years later and settled into married life, it is no longer a problem I have to worry about 😅

SJD

SJD

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Spent the day installing lots of Steinel LED Spot DUO outside security lights, with Bluetooth connectivity for all the setting.

So nice to have fittings that appear to have been really well thought out. Like stand-offs included to space from the wall so the cable doesn't get crushed, which stay in place while you mount the backplate. Like a connector block that is removable but stays firmly in place when you need it to. Like a body that hooks over the top, and has two screws at the bottom to secure it, that are angled so your screwdriver isn't up against the wall. I could go on.

Best of all, the settings are all done via a Bluetooth App that the customer can play with, no up and down ladders to keep adjusting them.

No affiliation or shares in the company, just found them so nice.

Moley

Moley

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Today has not started well. I'm driving from s.Wales to Enfield. So far I've been stationary on the M4 between Cardiff and Newport for 30 mins while assorted blue flashing lights go down the hard shoulder. I suppose it could be worse. No doubt it is for whoever is in the accident.

DPG

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
Morning everyone - what do you all think of the announcement last night?

Sounded reasonable to me. A considered approach to things.

Of course it relies on people behaving themselves, which hopefully the vast majority still are.

Let's just hope the 'freedom' protestors and anti-vaxers have gone back in their holes in the ground.

S

stevethesparks

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Everyone calling to get back to work - except the teaching unions + a few others.
Its a difficult decision, an MP has to be advised by the medical advice.
maybe at least now people can start planning - for the foreseeable future at least.

DPG

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
Everyone calling to get back to work - except the teaching unions + a few others.
Its a difficult decision, an MP has to be advised by the medical advice.
maybe at least now people can start planning - for the foreseeable future at least.

Teaching unions never agree with anything. Like the rail unions. They seem to be stuck in the 1970s sometimes to me.

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just boosting this thread up a bit…

no electrical work today, but I am currently here; FF8277F6-5B98-4A60-BF27-B91714BE8719.jpeg

This afternoons trek up through 13 canal locks to stop tonight at the Falkirk wheel.

Thought this was going to be an easy day, but I spent this morning cleaning the roof
ACC4399E-2483-4283-BAA3-AC00FC0B2AF7.jpeg

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical News from Electricians Forums and Friends

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.