SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Megawatt

-
Arms
Good morning people. Hope you're all having a nice Sunday. :)

Would hammer a Sunday Dinner right now.
Good morning everybody and today it’s 60 degrees and I don’t have nothing going on today and it feels good to set back and watch the race. I have 4 jobs lined up for this week. I’m wore out and you guys and girls have an awesome day 😎

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Good morning everybody and today it’s 60 degrees and I don’t have nothing going on today and it feels good to set back and watch the race. I have 4 jobs lined up for this week. I’m wore out and you guys and girls have an awesome day 😎
Yes ta Dan having a nice day, no jobs for me except cleaning the Garage, been meaning to try and get a Man cave set up, Sofa is far to comfy, TV more interesting than sweeping up, must try harder, that statement rings a distant bell somewhere in my past, many many eons ago.

James

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Wet and wild in Coventry,
This evening I head to Derbyshire for 2 days work then Doncaster for a day.
I am sure the weather will be great!!

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.