Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Dan

Admin
Afternoon boys. Hope all is well this Saturday. I have my daughters friend round so it's mental in my house so I've come escape on my laptop.

Got to see the dentist this morning after a weekend of agony. I'm now minus one tooth but on the plus side I'm not in any pain any more. I call that a very good result. Hurt like hell when the numbness wore off but a couple of hours of Ibuprofen and Paracetamol did the trick.

BTW, I didn't notice until today that one of my favourite drinks, Vimto, rearranged spells Vomit

Baddegg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
@Lister1987 you are a credit to this trade mate, all will be fine at home in the end mate trust me I got 4 and as @DPG says it gets easier with time, I promise you that, I genuinely feel all will be ok with the course mate just keep talking and it’ll work out if your input to the course is a good as on here they won’t want you to leave, you’ll be good for they results table that’s for sure!!...good luck 😁

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
Anyway, tomorrow morning I am going to work again. The lady who lives behind me wants my neighbour's TV aerial and dish (on the same pole) lowered by about 2 feet so she doesn't see it from her balcony...honestly, you couldn't make this up! However, that may be ok for the TV aerial, but the internet comes via the dish, which will have to be relocated to line-of-sight, which will be tricky cos the chimney gets in the way...I guess I'll just have to do my Diet Coke Man thing and try to keep these ladies happy, because someone's got to do it, right?
Then a dip in the sea, a beer, and a nice lunch...

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
Crikey, I've just been awarded a trophy!
Amazing!
I remember, many years ago, looking down and thinking what a trophy...
now I just think, what atrophy...
how times change!
But thank you for that accolade, I will treasure it!

Dartlec

Esteemed
Arms
Sitting at home today, waiting for 3 different deliveries from wholesalers to arrive, all stuff that I need for a job tomorrow - and got to pick up one from another wholesaler in between- what could possibly go wrong!

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.