Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
i feel left out. only had 3 jabs, but they do work. i had covid last week. done the 5 day isolation, now negative. was no big deal just felt like shyte for a couple of days. ( mostly due to not being able to go to the pub 🤣🤣).

@westward10 Did not know there was a forth one available, is this county specific?
It is for people with underlying health issues who are extremely vulnerable. My third dose was not a booster it was part of my treatment but the fourth is a booster who knows how many more I will get.

It’s been a funny old week so far.

It’s half term school holidays, so the plan was for us to take my parents to aviemore to a lodge… as a holiday, as my dad has lost both his brothers in less than 6 months…..

Last Saturday night, we were in our home town where our middle daughters artwork was being projected onto the town hall. A collection of local works on a 12 minute loop, and as her dad, got to say hers was best.

16024B20-D559-490B-8C11-D2E7C7CDE094.jpeg

Sunday morning…. My wife tests positive for covid on her lateral flow…. The rest of us are negative. Due to that and the weather forecast for rest of the week…. We decide aviemore is a no no.

PCR results came back today, she’s positive… we’re still negative…

I’m working my way through smoke detector jobs that I had planned for next week, but now we’re not going anywhere, I may as well get out the house and let her isolate.

It’s been a funny old week so far.

It’s half term school holidays, so the plan was for us to take my parents to aviemore to a lodge… as a holiday, as my dad has lost both his brothers in less than 6 months…..

Last Saturday night, we were in our home town where our middle daughters artwork was being projected onto the town hall. A collection of local works on a 12 minute loop, and as her dad, got to say hers was best.

View attachment 95155

Sunday morning…. My wife tests positive for covid on her lateral flow…. The rest of us are negative. Due to that and the weather forecast for rest of the week…. We decide aviemore is a no no.

PCR results came back today, she’s positive… we’re still negative…

I’m working my way through smoke detector jobs that I had planned for next week, but now we’re not going anywhere, I may as well get out the house and let her isolate.
Hope everyone else stays negative and all that go the other way get well soon. ---

Looks like I timed it well. It's half term next week here in Wales and I'll be back up in Scotland out of the way.

Lazy morning here, but getting myself scrubbed up for this afternoon's grand event...
a belated Christmas Lunch for my local branch of the Men's Shed. Christmas jumper looked out, special festive socks too!

This is just a test of 25 characters

Sorry, wrong post, I appear to be having difficulty accessing the forum and adding comments today, some comments are just being rejected when I try to post.

Nice neat DB. I couldn't have all my tools sat in that mud though - I'd have to put a bit of wood down or something.
Hope it's good enough for the NICEIC inspection in a few days... Tried that, in the end I just gave up as everything was filthy. We were trying to work off of pallets put down but they were getting in the way. Cleaned the tools when I got home.

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net