Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000
Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
And how are your heaters @littlespark ? :p:p
Not as effective as I would have liked this morning.

Now the sun is out. Maybe I should cut my hours to just between 10 and 2 in the winter months. Anything outside those times are out of hours call out charges

Lou

Lou

Admin
Mod
Not as effective as I would have liked this morning.

Now the sun is out. Maybe I should cut my hours to just between 10 and 2 in the winter months. Anything outside those times are out of hours call out charges
Sounds like a good idea lol. It is clear skies here but super cold, I have a blanket on me and I am never cold!

richy3333

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
42F2017B-ADF4-4D1F-A3A3-360C807E358D_1_201_a.jpeg

Clear bright and cold here today.
No energy :( was minus 7 at one point on our drive to site

static zap

static zap

-
Q: can I disable the notification that keeps asking me to accept push notifications?
Think I saw that recently too , when my browser broke its-self !
(in the name of improved security - it wants more details !)
.. Its definitly stored in a cookie , so maybe your blocking / crushing it
(I'm on PC - hope phone is same)
What have I been doing ... Wasting time with NEW software ..bp+

GMES

GMES

Admin
Supporter
Happy Tuesday everyone.
Site visits all day to see various customers but got breakfast first with my wholesaler, his treat.

pirate

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
Good morning everyone!
Minus 3 here, so quite chilly. Had an errand to do locally, decided to walk so I didn't wake the neighbours starting car, scraping windscreen etc at 6am...back home by 7, and heading out again at 8 to the Post Office to send my PA Tester off for calibration, then to local cafe for a big breakfast...probably Eggs Royale.

Later, a couple of jobs for a new neighbour, including removing what at first sight appeared to be a widowmaker...bell wire from behind a surface socket, wedged under the carpet strip, extended by some flex with 2 choc blocs, and terminating in a 13A plug...it's not live, but need to find out wtf it's for, and remove it.
The place is full of odd wiring, so should keep me busy/amused/horrified for a while!

Dan

Dan

Admin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Morning people. :)

Bloody freezing here.

Very thoughtful of you @pirate and a nice walk too.

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
- 2 deg. when i got up at 6. breakfast 2 coffees, each with 3 sugars and a drop of scotch. 4 fags and a cough. ready to face the day.

Dan

Dan

Admin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
- 2 deg. when i got up at 6. breakfast 2 coffees, each with 3 sugars and a drop of scotch. 4 fags and a cough. ready to face the day.
I have all of that but with no whiskey. Couple of coughs too not just the one lol

Wilko

Wilko

-
Esteemed
Arms
Worked outside this morning - with sore hands from the cold I’ve wimped out for this afternoon.

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom