Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
Yes it’s hot, and I’m crawling through a cramped attic.

you can take your Woop Woop and shove it up your censored

Here here, that was me earlier. Not nice at all.

edood morning, today I be mostly getting up at silly oclock cuz it's to hot, taking my Meds waiting a bit then going back to bed, woo woo

Usual stuff for me. Premier inn breakfast then a drive to this weeks power station of choice.

Love a premier inn breakfast....I definitely get my monies worth there?
It's normally good. A big breakfast plus you can make sandwiches for the day but now that they are not help yourself I've been getting nasty looks when I ask for 6 rashers of bacon or 4 sausages and they won't give bread, only toast. I've moved to a different one today as there weren't room available at the last one for the next 7 days. Hopefully the breakfast will be half decent here.

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708
Well it was hot as crap today and had a customer who bought an RV and was trying to run the air conditioner and it kept tripping the 20 amp breaker. I Realized that he had a 16 gage drop cord Which is only good for 10 amps Going to his shed for lights and receptacles. He hooked his RV up to his shed and wow the AC was pulling 16 amps by itself. After I figured this out I just put my hand on his # 16 drop cord and have never felt a cord get that hot real quick like 15 seconds and the breaker tripped. The RV Had a big sticker saying 30 amp service so I spent the day pulling # 10 wire to the shed and changing the breaker to a 30 amp. Then I looked at him and cut his 16 gage drop cord up in front of him and threw it in the trash. Home owners shouldn’t try and do there on electrical work

making a "disabled ramp" for little Misia (as avatar). she slips on the back sill when wet ( PVC ) trying to come indoors.

Good morning folks. Hope all are well. I’m on a day travelling but at least it’s double time.

I'm sat out with camera in the Garden at the minute, just waiting for my boiled eggs.?

I'm sat out with camera in the Garden at the minute, just waiting for my boiled eggs.?
Can't you boil yer own eggs Mate? or just waiting for the water to boil? lol;)
[automerge]1599386611[/automerge]
This morning I be just cutting me barnst with a new set of clippers Camerabloke bought me. they are the Dog's do dahs

Can't you boil yer own eggs Mate? or just waiting for the water to boil? lol;)
[automerge]1599386611[/automerge]
This morning I be just cutting me barnst with a new set of clippers Camerabloke bought me. they are the Dog's do dahs
No mate the missus is the boiled egg eggspert?
I don't like to interfere, she does such a good job.
Plus I'm entertaining the ? ??

can't wait to see the photos of the boiled eggs.

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock