Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
I'm working in a cherry picker on some 400kV bushings :-( Suppose it's better than being at home with the wife ;-)

I'm working in a cherry picker on some 400kV bushings :-( Suppose it's better than being at home with the wife ;-)
Safely isolated I hope. P2W issued as well?

Good morning people. Hope you're all having a nice Sunday. :)

Would hammer a Sunday Dinner right now.
Good morning everybody and today it’s 60 degrees and I don’t have nothing going on today and it feels good to set back and watch the race. I have 4 jobs lined up for this week. I’m wore out and you guys and girls have an awesome day ?

Good morning everybody and today it’s 60 degrees and I don’t have nothing going on today and it feels good to set back and watch the race. I have 4 jobs lined up for this week. I’m wore out and you guys and girls have an awesome day ?
Yes ta Dan having a nice day, no jobs for me except cleaning the Garage, been meaning to try and get a Man cave set up, Sofa is far to comfy, TV more interesting than sweeping up, must try harder, that statement rings a distant bell somewhere in my past, many many eons ago.

Currently in a Premierinn in Runcorn and it's dark and wet :-(

Wet and wild in Coventry,
This evening I head to Derbyshire for 2 days work then Doncaster for a day.
I am sure the weather will be great!!

Got a nice job abroad next week. Weather should be great. Good old Isle of Wight :)

Morning, chaps and chapesses...

Absolutely persisting down in the Borders. Power and aerial point for a wall mounted telly today.
Then swap some old outlets for ones a customer has supplied themselves. Arlec from Homebase.

About to go crawling under oily machine to find a faulty limit switch
Will come home looking blacker than a coal miner.

Got a nice job abroad next week. Weather should be great. Good old Isle of Wight :)
Today I be mostly ferrying Schoolgirls to School waiting for their friends to meet them and walk the las 100 yards into School, quite educational some of the time, not.

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock