Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
? wading through OLEV approved installer paper work EVHS & WCS very confusing, Surge install on Weds ?

How are you getting along well my friend. Hope all is well with your family during these trying times. Stay safe
INR Blood test today wading through 4" of snow, avoiding maniacs that thinks it's fun to side slip on a public highways.

Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) 93DA3CDF-BC6A-41AC-837B-D105AF7C9AD5 - EletriciansForums.net
I’ve spent the morning chasing a fault in an old house. Got to the last pendant, which was siliconed one!! Suspicious aye?? ? dunno why they used silicone, they had a great fixing!!

Lazy day here mooching about. I had a job to quote on but they rang and said their street was blocked. Probably by the chaps who Pete observed playing silly whatsits.

got 3 miles from home to find A49 closed. possibly flooding.had to turn round, back home and take alternate route. M56 and M60 diabolical with dirty spray on windscreen, low sun directly in eyes. several times was blind till washers cleared screen. must have used a gallon of sceeemwash on a 56 mile round trip.

Spent the first part of the morning at the dentist having a filling. That was followed by a 4 1/2 hour drive to Grimsby for work. Now sat in a Holiday Inn looking at the rather bleak food menu ?

no work on tomorrow. got to prepare a quote to take over and service a fire alarm.new panel & batteries and a few other bits. then fitting a new 5 point locking mechanism to our front door. tidy up of van. job in Stoke at weekend with my lad.

I am van buying in the blinking rain.
Looks like its going to be another Berlingo to get back in business as quick as possible
I was looking at purchasing a belingo.
Sounds like it must do the job if you're getting another one.
Do you have diesel or petrol?

I was looking at purchasing a belingo.
Sounds like it must do the job if you're getting another one.
Do you have diesel or petrol?
From experience, Berlingo’s are good little vans, but the handbrakes can be dodgy.

Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) 01430C06-6806-4A7B-8ABF-10A2AD214903 - EletriciansForums.net

Ps. Ply lining kit for sale. Would fit Citroen Berlingo?

edit. Confused me this early on a Tuesday. Thought I was replying to another more recent “what van?” post. This was already covered in this thread way back at #10.
?

Last edited:
Every cloud then ?
Morning All, just got up had me Meds TV on just waiting to see what today brings, might go and have a look at me tools later, if the snow melts, wondering what the Mrs will make me for Brekky, have a good day All, WATCHING "CRIMS CAUGHR\T ON CAMERA" Anything interesting happens I'll let you all know, but don't hold your breath, pretty dull in a cold Northampton.

Morning All, just got up had me Meds TV on just waiting to see what today brings, might go and have a look at me tools later, if the snow melts, wondering what the Mrs will make me for Brekky, have a good day All, WATCHING "CRIMS CAUGHR\T ON CAMERA" Anything interesting happens I'll let you all know, but don't hold your breath, pretty dull in a cold Northampton.
Was @telectrix on that episode ?

Still getting over the best ever name for a dog grooming business I saw on TV last night.

One of those programmes where the subject is an overweight person, can’t get out the house type.
Had gastric surgery, dropped from 41 to 29 stone, and with newly found self confidence did a little work experience at this grooming place in Glasgow.

The name was “Captain Dug-wash”

classic

Still getting over the best ever name for a dog grooming business I saw on TV last night.

One of those programmes where the subject is an overweight person, can’t get out the house type.
Had gastric surgery, dropped from 41 to 29 stone, and with newly found self confidence did a little work experience at this grooming place in Glasgow.

The name was “Captain Dug-wash”

classic
Good morning everyone and I guess it’s time to get off my but. Have 2 jobs to accomplish with one I got a call last night about bathroom lights acting up, I’m guessing that it’s the light switch (easy fix) then on to another place to just replace 2 existing lights outside in the rain. I’m also booked every day through the weekend including Sunday. Have a great day everyone

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock