Discuss Good proximity alarm system in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aye, texecom all the way. Good value + quality stuff. Quite like the menvier alarms too but harder to get hard of, and is really for commercial use. Look at the texecom premier range, honewell maybe, both should meet all of your requirments.

Edit: i assume this is for your home?

Thanks for the replies, it's going to have 5 zones, hopefully one zone with a ceiling mount pir. It's for a rewire I am on, they would like to be able to arm/ disarm at the main entrances. They would like a panic button but in the form of a Crabtree retractive switch as opposed to having red buttons etc, is this possible with any of these systems?

Thanks

While the Crabtree retractive switch could be used as a P.A. button on any system it seems like a false alarm nuisance waiting to happen and will probably end up being ignored by those who are expected to react

a lot of panels can be programmed so as pressing keys 1 and 3 together on a keypad is PA.

Only if taught to eat on command I know of a few dogs that have taken the poisoned steak put through the letter box and not lived, a real shame as they were nice dogs and probably wouldn't have harmed anyone

Anyone who does that should be charged with Murder and prosecuted accordingly. I accept that they may not spend as much time in prison as those who kill people, but at least they would be a life license so the slightest infringement and they simply get returned to lock up

Anyone who does that should be charged with Murder and prosecuted accordingly. I accept that they may not spend as much time in prison as those who kill people, but at least they would be a life license so the slightest infringement and they simply get returned to lock up

The owner of one of the dogs I mentioned was an elderly gentleman whose dog was his companion he was distraught at it's loss and he died not long after so may be a murder charge would be appropriate on two counts

The owner of one of the dogs I mentioned was an elderly gentleman whose dog was his companion he was distraught at it's loss and he died not long after so may be a murder charge would be appropriate on two counts

Absolutely agree with that, we are way too "kind" and "humane" in this country when it comes to those who pose a danger to society and take life via criminal or reckless behaviour.

Reply to Good proximity alarm system in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net