Discuss Got my course books in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Steve_P

Blimey! No one told me I'd be sent a library in a box! And then there's the degree in advanced physics to work out the voltage drop, ohms law and the likes!!!!!

It's been a while but I'll be getting my head into the books for a while.

Cheers for that.

I've gone with a company called New Carreer Skills. They're based in Battle but have a training centre near Southampton. Used them mainly because a mate used them a couple of years ago and raves about the place. Fingers crossed.

ive been requesting info from a few companys an New Career Skills was one of them, they sent out a bit of stuff but nothing to do with the actual course. if you dont mind wot course they offer and how much.

Give New Career skills a ring mate, the number for the Chandlers ford site, Nr southampton is 023 8027 8660. Chat with them and ask for a site visit, you can look around and chat them about the course.

I did that and found them very good, chap called Cliff is very good and so helpful, while you are doing your course and even after you have left he is still happy to take your calls and help when ever he can.

Lyngarth

Reply to Got my course books in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all Planning to do the 18th edition online. I could just batter loads of old papers on the head and then have an attempt ( I will do loads...
Replies
Views
I wanted to thank you all who have subscribed to the forum. Really really helping right now as Google has dropped off a cliff. So you're literally...
Replies
Views
So I recently completed a 4 year apprenticeship, EAL Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and HNC in Electronic and Electrical...
Replies
Views
I had Scottish Power moving a supply this morning from one building to another so an extension could be built. I had everything ready for them...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of renovating our house, and would like to setup led strip-lighting throughout. of the options, this seems most attractive...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock