• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Gotta get rid of...... in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Romans99

So, i'm moving to Canada on Friday and STILL have a few bits I need to get rid of.

I live in the Warrington area and would be willing to meet anyone within a reasonable distance but this stuff must go before Friday morning.

Stanley Fat Max tool tote

Wago pushwire connectors (trade box 90% unused)

Newlec crimping tool and terminal kit

Rachet crimping tool (does up to 35mm)

Set of cable rods

Black and decker 1m spirit level magnetic and with sliding sections for measuring and marking out.

Dewalt 12v impact driver with 2batts and one hour charger

Niglon fuse kit with various BS fuses timelag quick blow etc

95meters of 1.5mm T and E.

Any reasonable offers for any of that considered.

Paul.

May be interested in the rods and the wagos posted. Maybe the tote.

How much are you looking for, roughly? I realy wouldn't know what to offer. Are the wagos all different types or what? Are they super rods or screwfix's own?

Oh, and the T+E is it's a good price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you?

I'm on the Internet on my phone at the moment but when I get home I will attach a few pics of what I'm selling so you have a better idea.

I'm not expecting much cash as it really has to go ASAP.

E.g Tote is in B & q for £35, I would accept a £5.

Dewalt DW052
12v 2.4ah nicd
2 batteries and one hour charger. No case.

TEC cable installation rods from City electrical factors.

Will post a pic when I can.

If you'll have a fiver for the tote I'll have it, and I'll give you another fiver for the rods PLUS postage.

I'll give you four quid per 100 wagos but that's inlcuding postage. I'll also give you fifteen quid for the T+E again including postage.

I realise these are low bids so hang on and see if someone else offers you more, but if it's getting to Wednesday night and you've still got them, there's my offers. Nice one, and good luck.

Reply to Gotta get rid of...... in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock