Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Grafik Eye Lighting Fault in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience working on these Grafik Eye Lighting Systems? Not 100% sure how they work. By the looks of it, its LV switching mains voltage lights? The main controller is now dead, all LEDs are out and as a result all of the lighting associated with that controller is now out too. Replacement controller is £450.00. My plan is to replace this fancy controller with four good old fashioned dimmer switches. One for each zone. WILL THIS WORK, I wonder?
Any help would be much appreciated before I blow something/someone up :)

**Whenever you see a man helping his wife out of the car, its either a new wife or a new car** ;)

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

J.C.E

-
Arms
you should have a feed (perm L and N)

and then a SF.L+N off to each zone of lights

so this can quite easily be turned into traditional toggle dimmer switch as you would usually 2plate lighting

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to Grafik Eye Lighting Fault in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom