Discuss Grand Prix... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I don't usually watch the racing, but i thought i'd watch it as it was more or less down to the last race, did anyone else watch it? there was a little bit of excitement on the last lap wasnt there :D hehe

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
J

johnnyb

Watched every race all season, that kid is somethin else, to go around those cicuits at 190mph takes guts, either that or i am gettin old, also his birds a bit of alright 2.

jeremy

-
Mentor
Arms
I'm very happy that a Briton has won a World Championship; not only that but with a race team based in the UK, and with a championship promoted by another Briton. I don't think he should live in the UK as he would lose nearly 40% of his earnings and if any of us could afford to live legally tax free we would. I don't think, however that he should win BBC sports personality. I think that should go to one of our basically amateur Olympians. Though which one; we had so many. What about the paralympian swimmer? 5hit loads of golds and only 13?

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
I'm very happy that a Briton has won a World Championship; not only that but with a race team based in the UK, and with a championship promoted by another Briton. I don't think he should live in the UK as he would lose nearly 40% of his earnings and if any of us could afford to live legally tax free we would. I don't think, however that he should win BBC sports personality. I think that should go to one of our basically amateur Olympians. Though which one; we had so many. What about the paralympian swimmer? 5hit loads of golds and only 13?

Who's the Briton who promoted a championship and what championship?:confused:

jeremy

-
Mentor
Arms
a)Bernie Ecclestone ( Though I am preparing to be made to look a bigger ---- than I usually am!!) b)Formula 1

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
a)Bernie Ecclestone ( Though I am preparing to be made to look a bigger ---- than I usually am!!) b)Formula 1
I think you will find he own's the rights to it, watching the race's it was Santander who was doing a lot of promoting of the race's

jeremy

-
Mentor
Arms
fair enough!! Santander it is then!! They now own enough British banking that they're almost British , or am i clutching at straws!! hasta manana!

Reply to Grand Prix... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom