Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Great Barr Campus 2330C&G L2 Course in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

claret73

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi
Anybody have any informatio on this College. I have a place offered on their Saturday Course. I've done 201 &202 Elsewhere & am looking to do 203 & 204 in Birmingham area. Any Ideas on this College or reccomendations elsewhere...
Cheers
Andy

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
P

PAUL M

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
can highly recomend dudley college if you dont mind learning next to yam yams.lol.you a villa fan by any chance.

B

Bane

A Saturday course?

Wish my college offered that...

C

claret73

Yep! Was my Member Login a dead giveaway...are you at Dudlay College then? Night Class? Or daytime? I'll look into that one. Cheers!!
Come on you Lions!!!!

P

PAUL M

not there anymore mate it been a good few years since i did my course (236),but did go back there in july for me 2391 still waiting for the results though,but they have got a good bunch of tutors there and a good set up.are you looking forward to playing the baggies.boing boing,

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Great Barr Campus 2330C&G L2 Course in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom