Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Green Deal Installer in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Gavin A

-
Arms
all of us?

afaik all MCS installers are automatically green deal approved installers for the relevant techs.

BruceB

-
Arms
From the horse's mouth on monday last:
"NAPIT can also now confirm that MCS Approved Installers can, if they wish, be listed as Green Deal authorised for microgeneration technologies without charge and without any additional assessment. NAPIT will be issuing forms to our MCS Members, giving them the opportunity to agree to comply with the DECC License once it is published."

S

SRE

That's interesting because we were inspected last week and told that the Green Deal requirements were going to be more rigorous - he was a job's worth though!

I had a call from NAPIT and already filled out the forms etc ,

I did ask them to make me first green deal installer and put me in there mag!!

dont think it went down well , worth a try , I got in the NICEIC mag once in focus section

S

sedgy34

That's interesting because we were inspected last week and told that the Green Deal requirements were going to be more rigorous - he was a job's worth though!

Who did you have

O

oldtimer

Green Deal so I take this is a rebranding also I used to do HVAC controls and was thinking of looking into this so has anybody heard of PPL Training doing a Green Deal Training Solutions course and is it worth it.

Drum Roll & Fanfare...We are now a Green Deal installer, got the email confirmation from NAPIT! Whatever it means, at least putting the shiny new logo on my website (when it is released by the oversight body) will keep me busy for 5 mins :yes:!

M

moggy1968

So, alledgedly we are all now green deal installers. What does this actually mean in practice?

I have no idea what it's all about in terms of functionality. I understand householders borrow against their bills and that the improvements should meet The Golden Rule, which PV probably doesn't but how do people accesss the green deal and how do we install under it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Green Deal Installer in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom