Discuss Greetings................... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Christmas? What’s that then, is it like a bank holiday and you do not have to work for a day, have noticed that peaple have got a lot more lights on at the moment and fat old men with white beards sitting in silly huts at the shopping centres but I thought it was all down to Brexit and the fact the energy prices are going down by the minute.
HO HO happy whatever, have a nice one, drink lots, eat lots, spend time with loved ones then GET back to work you lazy people

Yes indeed, have a fab time y'all! I have been invited to the wilderness that is Ardnamurchan for my christmas...hurrah! So wild, so beautiful, and they do know how to party...endlessly.
And on Boxing day? 3 holiday chalets to isitee for my brother in law...
still, venison and locally caught prawns and scallops with a fine single malt...and that's just breakfast!

Nearly there...just a mini-digger,three chainsaws,and a slug pellet broadcaster to sort (Ho Ho Ho) then family-food-fun :):):)

....but there was the year me sister's pal lost all her power,2 hours in to turkey cooking,11 am Christmas day...managed to burst the fused neutral,which had worked tirelessly since 1937 :eek:

Can't remember how we got round that....Have a good un' :):):)

Reply to Greetings................... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, my friend has just moved into a property and I've had a quick look at his DB and was greeted with a very old Crabtree board. Could someone...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm former IT. Now I need some electricans stuff to complete my projects. Best regards.
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing ok. I have a question regarding the 24V system. I am going to build a pergola and I could install 4 panels on it...
Replies
Views
A
the situation is this: 8 x 24v rgbw flood lights for a garden, each fitting has power consumption of 45w. 3 lights into a 200w driver, another 3...
Replies
Views
Hi All, this forum was incredibly helpful when I last posted. I'm a girlfriend (hoping to level up soon) to a man who is just starting his...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock