Discuss Grid Switch in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

ONIT

Good Day,

Grid Switches In Kitchens, Went To Look At A Small Kitchen Today Grid/had 3 * 20a D/pole Switches (frige/wash-m/gas Hob Polit Light) Then There Was Three Double Sockets And Ex-hood All Feed From Same Ring.

So The Question Is Do Grid Switches Have To Have There Own Ring Feed, Or Becasue This Is Only A Three Plate Grid With Little Load Coming Off It It Can Be Incorporated Within The Kitchen Ring.

Lookfoward To Hearing Your Replyes Cheers

Those grid switches are just a smaller version of having switched spurs in the units.

Just run 2 legs of the kitchen ring to the grid and its fine.

Just To Make Sure Its Fine To Keep Withihn Ring ,ie- As You Said Just Bring To Legs Of Ring Into Grid

Cheers And Thanks For Reply

Reply to Grid Switch in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone, I'd like to seek your input on a matter. I'm in the process of designing the electrical connections for the following kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hello Electrical world. Looking for thoughts and opinions. Currently planning out my kitchen re-wire for new kitchen. I was originally...
Replies
Views
I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views
Bit of advise if anyone has time.. I have a customer who brought a new kitchen from wrens. Customer has had the route to the kitsch redecorated...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, Looking at putting a kitchen grid switch in my kitchen and wanted to see what you guys (and girls) thoughts were about my set up as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock