Discuss Grid Tie Inverter wiring to AC Distribution Board in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

StudentX

Hi all,
First time poster here! I am looking for a wiring diagram for the connection of a SMA SB3600TL to the AC distribution board. Could anybody point me in the direction of one?

Thanks in advance,

StudentX

You never attached a diagram Anthony S !!
Is it really as straight forward as wiring into an available MCB on the distribution board?
Provided MCB is suitably sized
& should no load be attached to the MCB.

With a name like Student X, this must be a Hypothetical question.

If the O.P IS a Student then they should have the ability to use Google or similar.

If the O.P isn't a Student, they should be searching for a professional to carry out the work

Hi all,
First time poster here! I am looking for a wiring diagram for the connection of a SMA SB3600TL to the AC distribution board. Could anybody point me in the direction of one?

Thanks in advance,

StudentX

maybe you should do what the rest of us have to do and draw one for the specific situation? Just a thought.

alternatively check out the diagrams in the back of the MCS guide for a generic diagram.

Reply to Grid Tie Inverter wiring to AC Distribution Board in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a project to upgrade an existing renewable energy system and could really use some expert advice. The...
Replies
Views
Hello All Can I say to start with I am not an electrician but used to be a heating engineer (yes I can hear the groans). I have wired the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have recently encountered that my circuit breaker for the upstairs lights keeps tripping. I flick it back on and immediately it trips...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give some input on what could be possible causes of what happened here. I am going to investigate the situation next week but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me here. Below, I've pasted a sketch showing how my oven is currently wired up, followed by 3...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock