Discuss GSE in roof trays don't fit ja 395W panels apparently in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

guys i have a question regarding gse in roof trays (portrait) and ja solar 395w all black panels
GSE say the 395's fit but they dont according to 2 installers who have physically tried
can anyone shed some light please if its been done or why they don't
i included the pdf and circled the tray for the 360w panel fyi

thanks

love to see a picture of one fitted if possible

Attachments

• GSE in roof trays don't fit ja 395W panels apparently GSE 360W - EletriciansForums.net
    GSE 360W.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 5
  • GSE in roof trays don't fit ja 395W panels apparently gse ja 395 - EletriciansForums.net
    gse ja 395.png
    305.8 KB · Views: 5
  • GSE in roof trays don't fit ja 395W panels apparently GSE - EletriciansForums.net
    GSE.png
    550.7 KB · Views: 5

Reply to GSE in roof trays don't fit ja 395W panels apparently in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net