Discuss Guidance note 3 which version? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

gazdkw82

-
Arms
Reaction score
Iv got some inspection and testing assessments coming up soon so thinking guidance notes 3 will be the book to really get my head into.

Which is the current version? 17th edition, mendment 3?

ISBN: 978-1-84919-873-8
Just remember that earlier editions of the amendment 3 guidance note 3 had errors in them and the Zs table has now been corrected so just check you have one with the correct Zs table ( the other errors are still there!)

Hi Richard,

I'm on my second as other been abused.

The one I just got has the printed corrections on a piece of paper loosely positioned inside the book.

Is this the case with very latest?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I have the one with the paper table added, but I thought that the later reprints had been corrected, the ISBN number above is the one available now but it is the same ISBN number as the one I have so I am now nonplussed as I thought each version had to have its own ISBN number but maybe reprints do not.
I think you are looking for the 7th revised edition, however I have not got one with a correct table printed in the book so someone else may have to confirm this.

Reply to Guidance note 3 which version? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. I recently failed a section of my AM2E assessment. Passed 7/10 but failed on some silly things I'm confident of correcting second time...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Hello all Planning to do the 18th edition online. I could just batter loads of old papers on the head and then have an attempt ( I will do loads...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock