• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Hager Gland Plate JK1PLATEM in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SparkySy

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know exactly the ones you mean! I keep some spares from boards I've either replaced completely or from where the top plate was not required due to a header trunking! Always have some kicking around.
Sy

Reply to Hager Gland Plate JK1PLATEM in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I want to put a 16mm compression gland into an oversized round plate, say 100mm dia or smaller, basically to act as a stopper against a loose...
Replies
Views
I have a metal Hager sub CU, 10 way RCBO, installed in 2018 in an accessible attic space, this sub-CU being fed from another unit close to the...
Replies
Views
So I was minding my own business, ordering some red stuffing glands for a fire alarm modification, and this caught my eye: "The SWA CG/SF-20SR...
Replies
Views
Hi I am doing my Compex refresher in a few weeks and my mate has just completed it but was given the attached slide and obviously was on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking for suggestions or indeed what you guys do when wiring in SWA to plastic house CUs. gland swa to a Metal JB then connect from JB to...
Replies
Views