Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Hager part KRN190 neutral connecting block in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

1Justin

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Who's familiar with Hager KRN190? It's called a "neutral connecting block" by Hager with no further info. This seems a maybe misnomer, but I have never seen one in the flesh.. I'm assuming it would have a lower terminal spaced to fit a standard Hager busbar prong if it were fitted like an MCB?

(In case any worry why I'm considering this, it seems a convenient way to get an existing CU tail safely connected out of a common supply isolator, which contains protection mcb for a garage supply submain alongside. - The existing CU tails needing no protection. Lack of space, hence am trying to do this with a 2 unit CU and no henleys.)

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

SJD

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
When I've fitted stacked Hager SP boards, they use one of these to bring the L to the top row busbar (for an all-RCBO installation).

1Justin

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I've fitted stacked Hager SP boards, they use one of these to bring the L to the top row busbar (for an all-RCBO installation).
Thanks SJD. That implies it fits to the busbar. Makes sense, but why it's called a "neutral link" was what threw me. (And for Ferg, well it ought to, but that was where I found it, and it didn't in that respect :)

davesparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Thanks SJD. That implies it fits to the busbar. Makes sense, but why it's called a "neutral link" was what threw me. (And for Ferg, well it ought to, but that was where I found it, and it didn't in that respect :)
As I said earlier it would be used as the incoming neutral terminal when fitting a 3 pole main switch in a TPN board.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Hager part KRN190 neutral connecting block in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom