Discuss hai i need quick help in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kartik Manne

i need answer for this questions

1)state three reason for counducting a dead polrity test
2)state three electrodes involved when testingearth electrode reistnaces using an eath electrode resistances tester
3)
i need this fast as possible today

3)state any threee funtional test that may be carried out on an instillation
4)state the three electrode involved when testing earth electrode resistnces using an earth electrode resistnces tester
5)state five reqiurement of GS38 releating to the leads and prodes of test instrument to be used on a live supply

One reason for conducting a dead polarity test.
If you try doing r1/r2 continuity whilst circuit energised u will create some festive fireworks at a cost of zero pence........... BANG!

1)state three reason for counducting a dead polrity test
2)state three electrodes involved when testingearth electrode reistnaces using an eath electrode resistances tester
3)

Your 1st post I see.

Try saying, 'Hi, I'm Kartik. It's great I've found this forum.
Please could you help me with some questions?'

Amazing the difference in response you'll receive!

have a go at the answers, does not matter if your wrong. then at least it shows your 1 trying and 2 not just trying to get your homework done. we all have to learn but we all had to put a little and sometimes a lot of effort in too. give it a go and post your answers then you will see an entirely different response to just "can you do this for me"

Phil,

You just need this
admin.jpg
for the full set? :)

That's the whole point of the exercise.... it's not supposed to be easy.
Use your text books find you own answer, if you doubt it post again giving your answer and why you doubt it.

You will get much better responses.
This is not a "we will do your homework" forum.

- - - Updated - - -

If they're are reaming you, I'd find another college, QUICK!
you are a bad man :p

1)state three reason for conducting a dead polarity test
2)state three electrodes involved when testing earth electrode Resistance using an earth electrode resistances tester
3)

3)state any three functional tests that may be carried out on an instillation
4)state the three electrodes involved when testing earth electrode resistances using an earth electrode Resistance tester
5)state five requirement of GS38 relating to the leads and probes of test instrument to be used on a live supply
Try asking in a reasonable way and you will get better responses.
You need to read your copy of Guidance note 3 Inspection and testing to get these answers.
If you look in the index for polarity test, earth electrode resistance testing and functional tests you will find the answers.
If you do not have a copy of GN3 then you would need to read your lectures notes.
for no.5 read this document.

Reply to hai i need quick help in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net