Discuss Hair heater doesnt work in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, I have hair curler. The led is shining, but the part of curler that might be hot doesnt work. I tried where electricity is and whete isnt. There is trimer, which reduces the temperature of hair curler. I think that the trimer is bad, because the electricity is at spiral, but there isnt signal from trimer.
I attach video. I hope you will be able to help me.
Thanks

Reply to Hair heater doesnt work in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I have an 80's oil-filled heater at home and although it's almost in mint condition on the outside, it's the heating element that's giving me...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey there. I got a question. My heater just died and the only real way to fix it is to get a new thermostat but sadly I cant find the modell at...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a regular sized tub. I would like to be able to heat the water to a certain temperature. I've been looking at on-demand heaters for this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Pictured is the L1/L2 terminal block of a 28kW tankless heater. The heater has 4 30A heating circuits connected to the terminal block, two leads...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, The heater over temp protection (bi-metal) switch on my Cleverspa has failed open circuit. If I link it out, the heater still works. As...
Replies
Views