Discuss Hanging up the stetson and lasoo. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BlueToBits

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I had enough. After 25 years, life's too short to be going back to 1990 prices. There's too many 'have a go merchants' with no experience and a Mickey Mouse qualifications. So I'm packing up my tools for the last time and I'll enroll on a course in rocket science or brain surgery.
Bye.

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
A

Andy B

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you retiring or changing career?

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
just how i feel at the moment. might try aqnd get the dole to fund a law degree.

R

Richard

Best of luck what ever you decide to do :)

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Fair play to you and good luck with your next venture.Undoubtably the skills and experience will transfer and assist.Spoke to a good mate tonight,grew up together and he has been a heavy crane operator all over the world.He has recently moved to project managment at deep end in South Africa.He's lovin' it and says its a doddle! All the best.

S

sparks1973

just how i feel at the moment. might try aqnd get the dole to fund a law degree.
well it was free driving lessons and a mobile phone at one point i heard...so you never know Tel....you might just fit the bill.....lol...

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Hanging up the stetson and lasoo. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom