Discuss Happy Birthday Manda my Luv :) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Another year older and wiser, what a year it has been.
All the books and training, can you remember all that you have seen?
Red goes to brown which then goes to the Lamp.
Remember that office you 2nd fix with your hand going into cramp?

Congratulations my luv for passing your interview Monday just gone.
Next time we meet there shall be food, drink and song.
You've worked hard to get this break, you can feel it within.
Because you are quickly becoming a true Electrician that will never give in.

Its your special day celebrating with family, friends and your Dad.
New job and a birthday in the same week, now thats not bad.
Things are look good for you, so say it out loud.
Look up to the heavens Manda and say "Mum I've done you Proud"

Happy Birthday and well done Manda, you know I think of you like a sister. Have a great time and a a drink on me. Check your bank account, as a birthday present I've just paid for your ECS card and a little left over for a pint or three lol. Have a good one and Me and Mrs M will see you soon.

Aaw Paul that's lovely Thank you! Agree with Telectrix you big soppy git ;) Seriously though, that was so nice. You're right, the past few years have been worth it and I'm over the moon to have found this Job. My Mom was the first to get a text and you were the second. You have become just like my big brother and your help these past years is truly appreciated more than words can say! Also so many other forum members have helped me in ways and I'm blessed.
I love my studies, I'm sure I will love my job and gaining valuable experience. You are a wonderful Mentor and a truly valued friend and I'm blessed yourself and Mrs M have taken me into your lives and helped me along my path.
Cheers Paul!
Love ya Bro. :)

i'll call your soppiness and raise you a puppy and a kitten.:happybday:

My Mom was the first to get a text and you were the second.
Love ya Bro. :)

I'm all choked up, Love you back Sis.

Weekend at our house for a great night out? This or next is good for us.

^^ Why does the above sound like an invite to a swingers meeting?????

Just give me an hour to get up to yours Paul and I will install that sunbed , do me a favor and isolate the upstairs lighting circuit.

Just give me an hour to get up to yours Paul and I will install that sunbed , do me a favor and isolate the upstairs lighting circuit.

No need to do that. I've put the upstairs lights on a 40B MCB in anticipation and installed an isolation switch next to the "bed of sin"

What about the secret online cameras?
On second thoughts...

Archy, do you want the Youtube links mate??? Only costs £1.50 per min?????

No need to do that. I've put the upstairs lights on a 40B MCB in anticipation and installed an isolation switch next to the "bed of sin"

Archy, do you want the Youtube links mate??? Only costs £1.50 per min?????

If it is a video of you on the job Paul then by my calculations it would only cost Archy 50p to view the entire footage!!!

Reply to Happy Birthday Manda my Luv :) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock