Discuss Happy Birthday Paul in the Member Birthdays area at ElectriciansForums.net

GLENNSPARK

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

mornin all....
its PaulM`s birthday today boys n girls...

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Sintra

Admin
Supporter
Happy Birthday Paul it's good to have a birthday on a Friday so you can get wasted. :)

G

Gazmm

happy birthday paul, how many candles are on the cake today?

markc123

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Ahh one year closer to the nursing home.

:happybday:

Kamikaze

-
Arms
Esteemed
The good news about being middle-aged is that the glass is still half-full. The bad news is that pretty soon your teeth will be floating in it. Happy birthday Paul! Hope you have a good'un! :D

B

Baem25

Happy birthday

Thanks for that gents and yes I did get wasted.

Can someone explain how on earth I got punched in the face by a bird whilst trying to break up a fight? Got a little black eye now lol. Must have been a good night, I did'nt get barred from the pub. Saying that, I need to look at the cctv footage to find out how all that started.

Kamikaze

-
Arms
Esteemed
Thanks for that gents and yes I did get wasted.

Can someone explain how on earth I got punched in the face by a bird whilst trying to break up a fight? Got a little black eye now lol. Must have been a good night, I did'nt get barred from the pub. Saying that, I need to look at the cctv footage to find out how all that started.
If it was two women fighting, then you're a very brave man trying to break up one of those fights. :D

GLENNSPARK

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If it was two women fighting, then you're a very brave man trying to break up one of those fights. :D
what it was.....there was this escapee that was `stalkin` me.......and it was horrible....
paul n I were outside having a cig......when for the umpteenth time she came out and started being lewd n crude (she wasn`t nice...she really wasn`t).....then at this point i was getting annoyed so i asked her to get out of my face kind of thing.......
thats when she had a tantrum......
paul tried grabbin her away......and took a punch of ov her for his efforts.......
ha ha ha.....brill......

GLENNSPARK

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In Leeds, hahaha...why am I not surprised! :)
i predict a riot oh oh i predict a riot....

Kamikaze

-
Arms
Esteemed
what it was.....there was this escapee that was `stalkin` me.......and it was horrible....
paul n I were outside having a cig......when for the umpteenth time she came out and started being lewd n crude (she wasn`t nice...she really wasn`t).....then at this point i was getting annoyed so i asked her to get out of my face kind of thing.......
thats when she had a tantrum......
paul tried grabbin her away......and took a punch of ov her for his efforts.......
ha ha ha.....brill......
How many times do we have to tell you two not to wear that pussy magnet cologne…pml

Kamikaze

-
Arms
Esteemed
Remember, birthdays are nature’s way of telling you to eat more cake. Have a good’un!!!:17:

This thread is 3 years old!!!!! Ok Glennsparks started a fight, ok it ended up with me getting a black eye. It was all fun at the time and still a good talking point lol. (all good fun by the way :wink: )

Thread closed

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Happy Birthday Paul in the Member Birthdays area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom