Discuss Hard wired alarm system with wirless devices. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello Chaps

I'm looking for a domestic alarm system that i can hard wire into a spur then devices that's are wireless operated from the panel. Does this sort of system exist i cant find one anywhere. All i can find is 13amp plug or battery operated ones. I don't want plug for cosmetic reasons and i think a battery operated ones are not very good.
Can anybody help me with this or point me in the right direction.

Phil

Most panels will connect to an FCU you'll most likely want a 3 amp fuse in there. There are loads of panels that can have wireless sensors or do you want X10 control of other electrical items in the premises?

Last edited by a moderator:
gardtec 600 is hard wired to keypad and bell, but takes wireless detectors and/or hard wired detectors. info from risco.co.uk.

Thank you for all your help everybody. I think the ESP infinite system is the one for me plus I can incorporate smoke detectors etc. Thanks for that Matthew.

Reply to Hard wired alarm system with wirless devices. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I currently have a home with 7 interconnected, hard-wired smoke detectors. I have a hard-wired heat alarm in the garage that I need to have...
Replies
Views
Hello! I ve been moved into a new house in which my previous owner doesnt remember his code The alarm system is from wisdom group Risco I would...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m a relatively new spark and have avoided installing wired security alarms instead opting for wireless systems for customers. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I applied for a retrospective completion certificate for kitchen relocation. The work was done about 7 years ago. The building standard...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock