Discuss has anybody had upvc windows fitted? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

brs73

-
Reaction score
morning chaps,
i need to get some upvc windows and doors fitted on my house and i was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for trustworthy companys.
i based in north london
i dont wanna drive myself mad with the dodgy salesmen/shysters etc so any help would save me a lot of messing around
thanks in advance

Tried Anglian few weeks back, was same as ten years ago, all geared for the hard sell/ persuade you to do the other 12 windows as well. Was a nice lad shared a beer but he was trained too close to the bone. Steer clears my advice

I have used A+B glass in Sudbury for some of my houses.

I have always found them reliable and good quality.

Phone number is 01787 881790

Probably worth a call.

Tried Anglian few weeks back, was same as ten years ago, all geared for the hard sell/ persuade you to do the other 12 windows as well. Was a nice lad shared a beer but he was trained too close to the bone. Steer clears my advice

Had Anglian fit UPVC units. Had to take them all out and refit them myself! Never seen such a bodge job like it.

Reply to has anybody had upvc windows fitted? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net