Discuss Has anyone been on a course with Group Horizon in Liverpool? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

markfox2205

Im thinking about doing the Solar PV Installation course at a company called Group Horizon. I have a couple of questions:

1. Has anyone done this course at Group Horizon in Liverpool and if so does anyone have a contact number at the Liverpool centre

2. Is this course worthwhile, as i am currently unemployed (6 weeks)?

Thanks

I would say it depends on how much you are paying. There isn't much work in solar PV at the moment and there are a lot of experienced installers without work.

I hope you get some work soon, fella.

The course is free to anyone on JSA. It's very difficult getting anyone to contact me from the Liverpool centre. But thanks for the reply. Much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

The course is free to anyone on JSA. It's very difficult getting anyone to contact me from the Liverpool centre. But thanks for the reply. Much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

If it is free then you have nothing to lose, although any of the renewables are difficult to earn from at the moment, it will be the long term future for energy worldwide.

So as long as you have an open mind and are aware that you may not get a job at the end of it, but it may well put you in a better position for the future, then go for it, it's better than sitting at home..

Reply to Has anyone been on a course with Group Horizon in Liverpool? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net