Discuss Have a job to offer the right person whos up for a challenge in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.
Reaction score
Job Type Offered
One-off Job
I am looking for someone close to the forest of Dean who is willing to help finish wiring up a double decker bus. Upstairs is done it's just downstairs wiring and sockets fitted I have all the wiring just need someone who knows what they are doing to do it please feel free to message me x

I was wondering how the bus was doing.

You could link to your previous thread and show any prospective candidates what to expect.
Im not sure how I do that lol and it's still on standstill the lad I had to do it broke his arm new year's eve so can't do anything for a further few weeks just want it finished now hope u had a lovely Xmas and new year x

I'd love that job, having had a d/d once, a Daimler Fleetline 1971, converted to live on - kitchenette behind driver, double bed and seating area upstairs. too far away for me though.

Reply to Have a job to offer the right person whos up for a challenge in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys new to the forum, as the title suggests I've been on the NVQ for almost 1 year, and experiencing some difficulty gathering evidence. I'm...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Currently work 4 days a week in sales to fund my training, and I am doing one day a week at a lighting company gaining experience as a...
Replies
Views
Currently work 4 days a week in sales to fund my training, and I am doing one day a week at a lighting company gaining experience as a electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm a recently qualified C&G Level 2. I have my 18th edition on the way in the next few weeks. I have a CCNSG AND IPAF 3a/b card, happy...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock