Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Health and Saftey Inspector Prohibition Order in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

piggyitm

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hey guys.I've just had a HSI prohibition order against some of my onsite temporary electrical installation work.

The crime :- Terminating an armoured cable fed from an RCD into a 45A PVC Switched Fuse Unit without a gland and using an earthclamp to bond the cable armourings via a 4mm Earth cable.

Please bear in mind the armoured cable was terminated with a gland into a metal box with the banjo and supplementary bond,all at the mains end.

Does anyone think that I should/could call this nitwit jobsworth and stick his prohibition notice up his ****?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to Health and Saftey Inspector Prohibition Order in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom