Discuss heating controls in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Y

yido81

hey all, not got much experience with domestic heating, but just wondering if there is such thing as a two way thermostat, as the house im working in is so big and they complaining the bills to high!! anyone know if theres such a thing????????????????????????????

hey all, not got much experience with domestic heating, but just wondering if there is such thing as a two way thermostat, as the house im working in is so big and they complaining the bills to high!! anyone know if theres such a thing????????????????????????????

im guessing that u mean a stat upstairs and one downstairs,only possible if it is an s plan plus heating system say 1 motorised valve for down heating/1 motorised valve for upstairs heating,it would not be a combi boiler(heating and hot water no cylinder) as already said by other people on the forum,it all depends on the pipework,is the existing stat proven to work correctly and sited close to a radiator with lockshields(no trvs) in hall or lounge perhaps/not in a draughty place where it will always be calling for heat,more info would be able to determine how best to solve your problem.

Reply to heating controls in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina and have a well for my house's water supply. For some reason, pitless adapters, which allow all piping to be run...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, hope you all had a good xmas. Got called around to change over an old style pin type thermostat to a hive one for a family member...
Replies
Views
m having a bit of an issue that is proving difficult to resolve. For 2 years I have been having no problems with my setup. I have a 3 zone house...
Replies
Views
Hi all looking for some helpful advice I'm an Aussie so go easy on me, I have a good mechanical engineering head but first time plumbing and...
Replies
Views
I'm in the middle of preparing a quote for installing 12 x 3Kw and 4 x 2Kw halogen heaters in a church. The system design was provided by a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock