Discuss Dental surgeries that need extraction systems to help reducing "fallow" time. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to the forum.

What's fallow time, and where is PriestDown25?

Fallow is a farming technique in which arable land is left without sowing for one or more vegetative cycles. The goal of fallowing is to allow the land to recover and store organic matter while retaining moisture and disrupting the lifecycles of pathogens by temporarily removing their hosts.

Can't help on the location though.

Fallow is a farming technique in which arable land is left without sowing for one or more vegetative cycles. The goal of fallowing is to allow the land to recover and store organic matter while retaining moisture and disrupting the lifecycles of pathogens by temporarily removing their hosts.

Can't help on the location though.

Yeah thanks Mike ?

Fallow time for dentists is the period between patients where the surgery is effectively isolated once the patient has left for it to be sanitised. The surgeon and nurse remove their PPE, leave it on the floor and leave the room for a period of time during which the air in the room must undergo a set amount of circulations. After which only the surgeon and nurse return to sanitise the surgery before the next patient. I asked my dentist, all this Covid business so the amount of appointments they can fit in is drastically reduced.

Fallow time for dentists is the period between patients where the surgery is effectively isolated once the patient has left for it to be sanitised. The surgeon and nurse remove their PPE, leave it on the floor and leave the room for a period of time during which the air in the room must undergo a set amount of circulations. After which only the surgeon and nurse return to sanitise the surgery before the next patient. I asked my dentist, all this Covid business so the amount of appointments they can fit in is drastically reduced.

We learn some stuff here!!

Which can only mean that treatment costs will go up.
That's life at the moment. Had a crown fitted earlier in the year and my dentist had enough PPE to carry out major surgery. Certain procedures such as drilling create aerosol spray which can be highly dangerous if you are carrying Covid.

Bit like the sword of Damocles, most people have no work so earning less and everything is getting more expensive, it will only end when everyone except those in essential professional work are bankrupt.

Just thought are lawyers et all essential professional workers. ?

lawyers are not essential workers. they are parasites. apparently glaxco kline are working on a modification of cat flea powder to eradicate them.

My ex is in dentistry and my barrister is very expensive - where does that leave me?! ?

Keep meaning to mention to my dentist that he could say some money on his electric bills by replacing some of his 50w halogen lights with LED’s. Great way to examine the ceiling whilst reclined in the dentist chair. Was there last week for a filling. Three injections that numbed everything except the tooth he was drilling! ?

Three injections that numbed everything except the tooth he was drilling! ?
Just thought of the injection put's me off, I can't do a dead mouth for 2 or 3 weeks, it doesn't appeal to me so it's no injections for me at the dentist, I just let him get on with it it hurts a bit but they seem to be as rough as when they have numbed everything

Just thought of the injection put's me off, I can't do a dead mouth for 2 or 3 weeks, it doesn't appeal to me so it's no injections for me at the dentist, I just let him get on with it it hurts a bit but they seem to be as rough as when they have numbed everything
Blimey, don’t fancy your dentist if their injections take 2 to 3 weeks to wear off. Normally takes an hour or so ?

Blimey, don’t fancy your dentist if their injections take 2 to 3 weeks to wear off. Normally takes an hour or so ?
I have an allergy to Lidocaine / Lignocaine so it's either have the injection and have a numb mouth for 2 - 3 weeks or just let them get in there with the drill and don't bother with the injection

Reply to Dental surgeries that need extraction systems to help reducing "fallow" time. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net