Discuss Hello all, just joined... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my background for anyone that’s interested . I served a 4 year apprenticeship (1979 to 83), got HNC electrical engineering, also did 2391 course 2380 etc. Worked on maintenance in NHS for many years (which included quite a bit of installation works, mainly in MICC). Did lots of house bashing etc on rest days (I worked shifts so had plenty of off time for ‘foreigners‘). Been off the tools for past 20 years working in energy industry, but I will always be a spark and like to try to keep up to speed with things. So I may pick a few brains here and there...

forum is now overrun with Scousers. told you we;d be takingover the world. :guardsman::guardsman:

Reply to Hello all, just joined... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello to everyone. I have just joined and hope to get a lot of info from members here. I have been in the industry sense my early days in the...
Replies
Views
I am Andy and live in beautiful North Wales. Served an installation spark apprenticeship way back when I left school in 1979 , did all the extras...
Replies
Views
I am a 57 grumpy old bloke called Karl (only grumpy when I'm tired lol) and worked with electric all my life, well at least since I remember, I...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone, Got a question and looking for some of your opinions. My brother is a qualified electrician and I'll be asking him the same when...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock