Discuss Hello all.... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello,
Been a sparks (electrical maintenance) for first 24 years,for the last 5 years been doing domestic work and been learning for the last 29 years ! !:)

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
nice one, welcome to the domestic side of electrics, I can't talk, lol I do commercial and industrial. whats electrical maintenance generally like ?

A

adnarim

Hi Scol1,

welcome, i,m currently a maint spark inthe food packaging industry ,been in it for 30 odd years,but due to redundancy would like a change,possibly going into insp/testing ,doing 2391/2382 exams now,enjoy the forum and once again welcome.

adnarim

S

Shakey

nice one, welcome to the domestic side of electrics, I can't talk, lol I do commercial and industrial. whats electrical maintenance generally like ?
Welcome.

And Luke, i was in maintenance for many years. Trouble is (in my experience) the electrics are used to power / drive dirty mechanical things. Seemed to spend years covered in hydraulic oil, grease, and general crud. i was out of the game for many many months before my fingers stopped having that 'ingrained dirt' look!!!

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Hello all.... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom