Discuss Hello everybody in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello im Stephen,I am keen to find work as an electricians mate.I have over 6 years past experience and im wanting to get back doing electrical work which i love.I have a valid CSCS card and im CIS registered.I have my own fitting out tools and im looking to relocate to anywhere in the Uk to work.

Hi Stephen and welcome to the best Electrical Forum around, Glad to hear you are Back in the saddle so to speak, what area of electrics do you have experience in.

Hi Stephen and welcome to the best Electrical Forum around, Glad to hear you are Back in the saddle so to speak, what area of electrics do you have experience in.
Hello and thank you for your reply.I have worked on lots of house rewires,storage heating,new builds 1st and second fix,fitted kitchen work for about 5 different top kitchen companys,large renovation buildings ( stripping out/rewiring,fitting out),loft conversions and conservatorys.I have alot of experience with mini trunking and some conduit work experience.Fire alarms and emergency lighting and fittingconsumer units.I can do all the above to the required standards and unsupervised.The biggest problem i have is that i cannot drive though i aim to go for my license once i start working and earning

You're welcome pal, Once you've done that, have a look round the forum, get involved in a few threads and get to know the lads.

Hello im Stephen,I am keen to find work as an electricians mate.I have over 6 years past experience and im wanting to get back doing electrical work which i love.I have a valid CSCS card and im CIS registered.I have my own fitting out tools and im looking to relocate to anywhere in the Uk to work.
Welcome:yum:

when you leave islay, be sure to load up with a few bottles of that excellent distillery product. that could open some doors. :confused:

Reply to Hello everybody in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net