Discuss Hello Everyone.... Help if possible? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Andrew1889

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am completely new to this forum and to the trade in general.

I’m 29 and currently looking at changing my career of which I plan to start college later this year to eventually become a qualified electrician.

In the interim I’m looking for experience of which I’m willing to work for free for and in particular work on a Saturday/Sunday in the West Yorkshire area. I am willing to work on a voluntary basis and at any time.

I have my own transport, tools are something I am trying to build up as I go but I do have some of the basics.

It would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction or any advice you can give would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
A hopeful sparky

If your willing to travel to Liverpool you can help me wire my security alarm, i don't fancy getting in the loft . .
Perhaps ring some of your local contractors and see how it goes, they may even take you on,

Thank you for the offer and honestly if you were that bit closer I’d have definitely have done it as any experience right now is important to me.

I’ve tried a few self employed ones and none of them seem to do weekends or it’s mainly quotes.

There’s a few local firms that I am yet to try.

Reply to Hello Everyone.... Help if possible? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock