Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Hello - experience required in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

austin

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello Guys

Good to see well a organised forum, well done

I have read the sticky post about becoming an electrician. I have passed my 17th regs, inspection and testing and domestic installations course. What I need now is experience.

Is there anything else i should be doing? I am desperate to get hands on experience. I will be leaving the RAF soon (electronics engineer)
I am based near Plymouth and work shifts, so have time to give someone. My labour in exchange for experience.

All replies welcome, thanks

Austin

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
A

Andy Smith

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi austin cant help you on the job front but good luck and welcome to the forum :)

A

acat

Hi Austin and welcome. You seem to have covered it so far but how about registering with the NICEIC or similar which will allow you to self certify your own work. Then while still serving you can advertise in your local for work.

Contact small business advisory service they are free and cover setting up your own business and cover all aspects from tax to advertising.

Good luck

Chris

S

Spudnik

Hi Austin and welcome to the forums..

M

Mac

Hi Austin and welcome to the forums:D

D

Dave

Hello austin and welcome...thanks for the comments and good luck...

Reply to Hello - experience required in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom