Discuss Hello from Leeds! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BeardVOLT

Hi All.

I'm currently studying for the C&G 2330 in Leeds.

I'm 28 and I've been unemployed for longer than I care to admit. Saw this course and jumped at the change. Really enjoying it. I'm looking forward to being qualified in a few years so I can actually get out there and WORK WORK WORK!

It's a night course so it's going to be a couple of years before I can get 2330 and then some more study for the rest, but it'll be worth it. Better than being the same age and having not studied for it.

Joined here for advice and networking

I think I'll get some more college experience under my belt, then start offering free labouring to get some real world experience.

Another one from Leeds, get in. Which college are you studying at? Leeds city, lcb?

Leeds City Tech.

Only started a few weeks ago, but I'm enjoying it. Although 2.5hr practicals don't seem long enough at the moment.

You studying yourself or are you already working?

welcome along. i didn`t think they were running it this year? can`t seem to make their minds up :D is it still jamie teaching on a night?

welcome along. i didn`t think they were running it this year? can`t seem to make their minds up :D is it still jamie teaching on a night?

They weren't going to, they had created their own package, but at the last moment I think C&G decided to extend 2330 for another year.

Aye, Jamie is doing the theory nights, along with Richard. Seem like good blokes.

Hi & welcome.

Aye, Jamie is doing the theory nights, along with Richard. Seem like good blokes.

I don't know Jamie but Richard is a great tutor, listen to everything he has to say he knows his stuff. As for me I've already done level 2, 3 and 17th starting 2391 in the next few months but not a working spark, just doing the odd job. It's a good college and you will enjoy it there. Any questions you have please post them on here, we will help you.

Reply to Hello from Leeds! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net