Discuss Hello from SE London in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparkinlee

Hello!

I joined yesterday after landing on the forum often enough from Google searches that I had to join to be able to keep looking! So thanks for all the useful answers to my questions, which have been previously asked by others...

I'm currently a part time electrician doing domestic work in SE London, and working on my own so comments and information from those of you working in a wider context is very useful.

Will definitely keep my eye on what's going on here.

Ian

Hello from East Anglia

Welcome to the forum

Hello!

I joined yesterday after landing on the forum often enough from Google searches that I had to join to be able to keep looking!

Ian

That'll be Dan's doing...... He's an SEO wizard

Last edited:
Hello!

I joined yesterday after landing on the forum often enough from Google searches that I had to join to be able to keep looking! So thanks for all the useful answers to my questions, which have been previously asked by others...

I'm currently a part time electrician doing domestic work in SE London, and working on my own so comments and information from those of you working in a wider context is very useful.

Will definitely keep my eye on what's going on here.

Ian
Where abouts in SE London fella? I'm in the West Dulwich area of South Londonistan.

Hi & welcome.:)

Alright geeza im based in Bermondsey South East London.

Alright fella, nice to know that I'm not the only bloke from South London on this forum. I look forward to reading your posts mate. I'm a armchair Millwall fan, in that I rarely get a chance to go to games; although I'm a Rugby man at heart. I still follow the 'wall when I can. Plus my eldest daughter played two seasons for the under 14s.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate plays for them lioness umbro fives
Debra
Cole
Alright fella, nice to know that I'm not the only bloke from South London on this forum. I look forward to your reading your posts mate. I'm a armchair Millwall fan, in that I rarely get a chance to go to games; although I'm a Rugby man at heart. I still follow the 'wall when I can. Plus my eldest daughter played two seasons for the under 14s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Hello from SE London in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net