Discuss Hello From uHeat in the Forum Sponsor News and Offers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hello,

I'm Jake from uHeat Underfloor Heating, we're the new sponsors on the Electrians Forum.

I'm here to help with any Underfloor Heating related questions you guys may have and I also come with some very nice discounts to Forum Members saving you hard earned money!

Please feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like any information regarding our products and what we can supply.

Jake

1615893505740.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake, I have a query. Some UFH suppliers refuse to honour warranty if the installer is not NICEIC (or 1 of the other parasites) registered. Can you clarify you position on this?

Jake, I have a query. Some UFH suppliers refuse to honour warranty if the installer is not NICEIC (or 1 of the other parasites) registered. Can you clarify you position on this?
Their stance was given in the thread you talk about. Whilst they don't stipulate which qualified electrician (or the certification scheme they are with) does it, they do require a part-p registered electrician to check over it and connect it up.

Only the one supplier mentioned by the member didn't ask for this. But nobody has tested their warranty to confirm it is the actual case. And to be honest, we had poor feedback (and actual real world issues) from that same supplier, on TilersForums.com where a whole floor lifted due to advice they directly gave to a DIYer.

Uheat use Elektra, it has a lifetime warranty. To honour this, they need it connected by somebody who knows what it is they're connecting.

Uheat are electrical engineers first, then underfloor heating suppliers. They know what it is they're talking about. Unlike some fellow underfloor heating suppliers who just dropped on a load of heating cables one time and setup a company. Not naming names. lol :D

Don't bait this thread. Go make your own somewhere if you have questions mate. And uHeat will get involved if they see fit (they don't need to, you haven't bought their heating recently - they'll deal with their customers and do on a daily basis).

Reply to Hello From uHeat in the Forum Sponsor News and Offers area at ElectriciansForums.net